Monday, April 21, 2014

Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen

Title: Dewitched : The Untold Story of the Evil Queen
Author: E.L. Sarnoff
Price: -


Actually I want to say this is amazing. Really. Brilliant. I love every evil-sarcastically-funny thoughts that Jane Yvel, the Ice Queen/Evil Queen had. She was evil but I love her. Yes, even if it will disgust her. Now she's good forever I'd even love her more and could possibly adore her.

This story is about the Evil Queen that poison Snow White. In Evil Queen point of view, of how she plans to kill Snow White and finally she was sentenced to jail until one day she'd been called to a rehab for those who addicted to evil, named Faraway. which she mistaken as a spa makeover for her to gain her title Fairest of All.

What I do like about this story:
Second chance. ~There's goodness in everyone. Humans by nature are not perfect creature, they made mistake and deserve another chance to repent and start all over. Not Sarsaperilla, though.

There are many things we could learn about human heart and true nature here.

I like all the connections to all evil do-er such as, Winnifred, Hansel & Gretel evil mom, Cinderella stepsisters, Pinocchio, Rumpelstiltskin, Hook and others, all your fairytale antagonist you've read all along.

Moreover, its funny - thinking out, the Evil Queen that is evil to the bone to be good-in-the making.

---
Haha~ The thing that I couldn't accept is, coffee is equal to her evilness. I mean, come on~Can't good creature endeavor the pleasure of good coffee brew. That is just discrimination. What ever happens to the quote, 'Happiness is a cup of coffee and a good book'. Arghh! Frustrates me.

Great book! Thanks Sarnoff for making my day :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.