Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sempre/ J.M. Darhower



Title: Sempre [Forever]
Author: J.M. Darhower
Pages: 558 p. 

You'll get tired of Haven Antonelli & Carmine DeMarco. I thought it was so cool but after few loose 'give&take' between them, it gets so nauseating [trivia: Carmine was still in high school, it bothers me every time thinking what a spoil kid he was]. I hope there will be more than their attraction towards each other.

Truthfully, the plot setting so unique. Some issues on modern day slavery- Haven and italian mafia prince- Carmine, bad boy aura. There's something worth to read along the line. The long history of mafia war which belong to Haven in the past etc. You'll feel the tension built up.

Contains few sexy vibes, which I wouldn't suggest to teens. Even it's character is teen themselves. Yeah, only 'vibes' but it will worry parents lots. ;)

I had this love-hate things with the book.

turns out she is hardcore fans of Supernatural series too! cool.
 Darhower had done great writing this piece which is quite hard to stray off from the usual typical theme. I like it. Maybe I will read the next one.

xoxo
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.