Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Anabelle & Tomoya Nagase

I haven't read much these days. There are few books at hand that I'm not really into it. So, here is my other hobby to waste my time. *sincerely I felt my time wasted.

Annable (2014)

First, Annabelle; the horror movie I hate ghost movies but brave my heart for lovely housemate (not anymore). I despise having a hard time to keep my calm.

Annabelle was not scary as The Conjuring (that I watched quite a few days back with my cousin on DVD). A little bit of disappointment as I sacrificing my sleep quality time on workdays watching this 'unscary' doll.

The ending, sorry not meant for spoiler, was quick and leave a very unsatisfying emotion. To see Alfre Woodard jumped out the window is somewhat 'racist'. hahaha. No offense.

Hence, that's my weekdays early this month.
._.

So, for the past two weeks I've also manage to finish few doramas. It just happen when I start watching one story and couldn't stop myself until I realized it has been quite a number of doramas filled my night time.

 Tiger & Dragon (2005)

A story about Yamazaki Kotora, a yakuza that learns Rakugo [a traditional form of Japanese comedy]  from his debtor, a Rakugo master, Hayashiyatei Donbei. While Donbei's son, Ryuji quits Rakugo even he is talented. This drama is a loose comedy drama as two world, yakuza and Rakugo clash together.

I like each story represented in each episode. A bit of craziness ding-dong with Tomoya Nagase here

Bitter Blood (2014)

Mystery-crime-family with a touch of comedy drama released on April this year. Last time I watched Sato Takeru was from Rurouni Kenshin (live action movie of Samurai X). I don't like him in the movie because his face is not manly enough for Samurai X refering to the anime. However, this drama is quite a kick as I watched it through.

Sahara Natsuki is the rookie of Ginza Police Department assigned with Shimao Akimura, a dandy detective who is also known as Natsuki's father. Lots of funny moments when they work together as team. Something to watch when you're down.
Samurai X

 Hero (2014)

Anyway this drama just end last September. For those Takuya Kimura's fans & people who've watched Hero (2001) - the drama that achieved highest TV ratings records in 25 years. This is something to look out indeed.

Comeback of eccentric Kuryu Kohei to Tokyo division with some of new and old faces. His new paralegal will be Keiko Kitagawa as Chika Asagi.

Lots of interesting scene to watch. Keeping up with the fast paced conversations of the characters as they solved cases in the office.


 The Files of Young Kindaichi Neo (2014)

I've watched The Files of Young Kindaichi from the early 2000. I had to say that watching this one was good. Same storyline over and over but then I think most of japanese detective investigation drama is somewhat a copy-cat of each other. Though the original story of this is from the manga, I couldn't say it is a copycat or such. Still, it is entertaining.

I kinda like Matsumoto Jun version of Kindaichi compared to Ryosuke Yamada. The best work of Ryosuke is Risou no Musuko as Daichi Suzuki.

Kurokochi (2013)

I'm impressed by the serious side of Tomoya Nagase in this drama. In his other works, only the funny& crazy side of him stand out much such in  My Boss, My Hero. Not to mention both Mokudono in his early years. His acting improved a lot since then.

This is a crime-suspense drama revolves around Kurokochi, a character by the same name, a sly detective in the Tokyo Police Department. The story starts off with the real incident of 300 million yen bank robbery 45 years ago. Which reminds me of the infamous robbery using the same technique but that case was still unsolved. See video below.


It reveals later in the drama that the robbery 45 years ago, is the turning point for the police department's dark secret.  Watabe Atsuro from Bitter Blood also plays as the villain in this drama.This is what I thought as BRILLIANT reality twist fiction. ;) A must watch !


 Nakuna, Hara-chan (2013)

You could've guess by now that I'm a fan of Tomoya Nagase. Most of the list drama in this post has him as main actor. Nakuna, Hara-chan was bit off but I watch it anyway. This counts as the 7th [or 8th, I couldn't recall] of him I've watched so far.

This drama is about a manga character, Hara-chan that come alive and appear as motivator to it's mangaka, Echizen who happen to have a very troubled and negative way of living. A very inspiring work touches on humanism(?) in comedic way.

I love the starting song of this drama, Watashi no Sekai by Kamome Children's Choir. Cute  :)


xoxo


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.